Government of Pakistan. Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training. Hence they have received financing from the World Bank under the Pandemic Response Effectiveness in Pakistan (PREP). Furthermore they intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services. Indeed The consulting services to be procured on contract basis are as follows.
|Published Date||24th May, 2020|
|Last Date||7th June, 2020|
- Program Coordinator
- Coordinator – Academics
- Visual Content Editing – Coordinator
- Coordinator – Administration and Procurement
- Coordinator – Financial Management
- Communications Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
- Content Editor (Visual)
- (Visual Animator) – I
- Animator Visual – II
- (Visual Content Editor) – I
- Content Editor (Visual) – II
- Programmer/Web Developer
Hence a university degree with 16 years of education. Furthermore Minimum 15 years post-qualification experience in development or private sector or currently in BS 20/21 or equivalent in government/ public service.
Coordinator – Academics
Hence a university degree with 16 years of education. Furthermore Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
Visual Content Editing – Coordinator
Hence a university degree with 16 years of education. Furthermore Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience, Minimum 3 years of experience in content editing and working with digital solutions.
Coordinator – Administration and Procurement
Hence a university degree with 16 years of education, preferably in Project Management or Business Administration, Finance or Accounting. Furthermore Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
Coordinator – Financial Management
Hence Professional chartered accountant/university degree in Finance/Accounting with 16 years of education. Furthermore Minimum 5 years of relevant post-qualification experience in financial management, previous experience of working on large projects of international donors will be referred.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training now invites eligible individuals to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services.
- Similarly Interested individual consultants must provide a detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- Moreover, the attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section Ill, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017 and August 2018] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Furthermore, Consultants will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants method set out in the Procurement Regulations of the World Bank for IPF Borrower July 2016 Revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- In Addition Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours i.e. 1000 to 1600 hours or through MOFEPT Website.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (by mail, or by fax) by June 7 h 2020, on or before 1230 hours.
- Hence If there is a requirement for a personal interaction with the applicant, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training MOFEPT will facilitate it virtually.