Merged Areas GIS Based Land Settlement Project Peshawar Jobs 2020. Hence Office of the Project Director, GIS based Land settlement project of Merged Areas (MAS) Furthermore “Settlement and Land Record / Digitization of Land Record (for 7 Districts) / Creation of Record of Property Rights”. Likewise invites applications from suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile for the following project based posts On purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Indeed Of these posts are as under.
|Date Posted||9th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||MBA / MA|
|Essential Experience||1-15 Years|
|Organization Title||Merged Areas GIS Based Land Settlement Project, Peshawar|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Pakistan|
|Last Date||24th July, 2020|
- Hence Senior Manager Operations
- Similarly, (Senior Manager) Technical
- Particularly, Senior Manager GIS
- Hence Manager Database
- Likewise Manager Networks
- Indeed Senior Planning Officer
Terms and Conditions:
- Particularly, Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below. Moreover Applications are required to be submitted on the given pattern.
- However, Candidates who want to apply for more than one positions shall submit separate application for each post.
- Likewise The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- However, Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved.
- Indeed Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Particularly, Candidates must enclose attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. Likewise If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Similarly, Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- However, The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving Cogent reasons.
- Particularly, Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), Furthermore CNIC experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Similarly, These positions are purely on contract basis for a period of three (03) years with annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- However, Incomplete applications will be rejected, Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa policy.
- Hence No TA/DA will be paid for Test/lnterview.