Local and Afghan Refugee Communities KPK 16+ Job Opportunities 2020. Hence a leading national organization working with local and Afghan refugee communities KPK. Likewise on their development through health, nutrition and protection interventions. Similarly invites application for the following mentioned contract based/temporary positions. Indeed under its donor supported mobile health interventions. Hence in Afghan refugee camps in the districts of Haripur, Mansehra, Mardan, Swabi, Nowshera and Peshawar. Furthermore under its donor supported protection interventions. Moreover, for People With Disabilities (PWDs) in Afghan refugee camps in the districts of Haripur, Peshawar and Kohat.
|Job Province||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Published Date||13th June, 2020|
|Last Date||18th June, 2020|
- Male Medical Technician
- Lady Health Visitor
- EPI Technician
- Program Coordinator
- Male Nurse
- Female Nurse
- Male Master Trainer
- Female Master Trainer
Male Medical Technician
Qualified Medical Technician from a reputable institution, Likewise registered with Faculty of Paramedics and Allied Health 03 years of working experience. Furthermore Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience of service delivery with refugee community.
Lady Health Visitor
Qualified Lady Health Visitor from reputable institution, Moreover registered with Nursing Council of Pakistan with 03 years of working experience. Hence Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience in MNCH and general curative services with refugee community.
Terms and Conditions:
- However Detailed CVs and letter of interest may be submitted before COB 18tn June on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly Detailed CVs and letter of interest may be submitted before COB 18tn June on email@example.com.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will called for test interview.
- Indeed Female candidates and PWDs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Particularly The Positions require extensive mobile health services in multiple districts of KP
- Similarly The Positions require extensive field visits to Haripur, Mardan, Peshawar and Kohat with 06 days a week working.