KPITB KPK Information Technology Board Peshawar Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB). Likewise a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector. Indeed invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project. Furthermore based positions on purely fixed pay and project-based-contract under the grant for the program entitled. Similarly ‘Digital Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’ funded by Multi Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) and administered through the World Bank.
|Date Posted||14th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Finance Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||CA / ACMA / ACCA|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board, Peshawar|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
|Last Date||28th July, 2020|
- Hence Finance & Accounts Officer. Likewise, (BPS-17)
- Particularly, Female Project Coordinator for Gender Inclusive Durshal. Likewise, (BPS-17)
Terms and Conditions:
- However, Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved.
- Similarly, Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- However, Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. Indeed If current work experience is not available. Likewise candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Similarly, Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- Likewise, The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application. Moreover not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Similarly, Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan). Furthermore CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- Likewise, KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender or disability.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance Will be Admissible.
- Indeed Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
How To Apply?
However, Interested individuals may visit KPITB Website for further details, and apply online. Moreover Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents. Indeed The last date for submission of applications is 28th July 2020.