Government of Saudi Arabia King Fahd University Of Petroleum & Minerals KFUPM Scholarship 2020 Latest
King Fahd University Of Petroleum & Minerals Scholarship 2020 Latest. Similarly applications from the educated personage are invited. Likewise for the multiple scholarship opportunities in KFUPM. Furthermore the candidates needs to have Graduation Background. Moreover, these scholarships are lying vacant in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply.
|Date Posted||11th September, 2020|
|Scholarship Category||Graduate Scholarship|
|Preferred Qualification||Bachelor’s / Graduation|
|Essential Experience||Relevant Experience Required|
|Organization Title||King Fahd University Of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia|
|Scholarship Type||Fully Funded|
|Job Location||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Last Date||22nd September, 2020|
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Network Computer
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Geology Geophysics
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Physics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
For MS Scholarships:
Pakistan/AJK Nationals only. Furthermore Must have 60% marks or CGPA 2.50 out of 4.0 in the final degrees and with no 3rd division in the entire academic career for the MS scholarships.
Hence, Maximum age at the closing date for MS Scholarship is 35 years for candidates working in Government Organizations. Similarly, 30 years for fresh candidates.
The candidates must have acquired requisite qualification before the closing date of application. Candidates must obtain minimum 50 marks. Moreover, The candidates who are already availing any other scholarships are not eligible to apply. The candidates shall required to allow the formalities as HEC FDP guidelines/regulations before leaving for higher studies abroad.
Important Note For Achieving Opportunity:
- All scholarships will awarded on the basis of open merit.
- In Addition Candidates must have a final degree in the relevant field advertised slot.
- Likewise HEC aptitude test (HAT) will be arranged and conducted by HEC for eligible applicants.
- Similarly, Candidates will have to seek by fulfilling admission requirements of host university.
- Moreover, The applicants are required to indicate the disciplines of the scholarship program On the envelope.
- Hence, Only short listed candidates will called for test/interviews.
- Furthermore, Candidates will only allowed to secure admission in those international universities/countries with whom HEC has signed MOU/agreements.
- After provisional selection, the final grant of the scholarship be subject to the confirmation of admission of the candidate in the foreign university and formalities (i.e. deed of agreement etc.) as per HEC guidelines.
- Awardees have to execute a bond to serve in KFUPM for a minimum period of five years after successful completion their MS and PhD. degrees. No request will entertained in any case to change the service status/job from the KFUPM to any other institution during the bond period.
- Similarly, KFUPM reserves the right to select or reject application on the basis of selection criteria approved by HEC Scholarship Management Committee (HSMC).
- In case of any omission/misrepresentation, KFUPM reserves the right to reject the application at my stage.
- The candidates are required to submit application Online. The following documents are required to submitted along with the application form.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
- Copy of domicile certificate (Attested).
- Attested copy of CNIC (National ID card).
- A detailed CV/resume.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations should apply through proper channel having NOC form the current employer.
General Terms and Conditions For Scholarship:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Furthermore must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.