Applications are invited as below under the Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015. For the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ Newly merged tribal Districts.
|Published Date||10th May, 2020|
|Last Date||24th May, 2020|
- Professor of Chemical Pathology
- Professor of Anatomy
- Assistant Professor Cardiac Surgery Demonstrators
- Physiology Pathology Forensic Medicine
- Network Administrator
Professor of Chemical Pathology
As per the PM&DC 2018 requirements for th post of Professor of Chemical Pathology. Experience as Professor of Chemical Patholo BPS- 20 will be preferred. The initial period of employment On contract basis will be for one year as per the directives of BOG MTI KGMC/HMC. The Salary will be Negotiable.
Professor of Anatomy
As per the PM&DC 2018 requirements for th post of Professor of Anatomy. Experience as Professor of Anatomy BPS- 20 wi be preferred. The initial period of employment on contract basis will be for one year as per the directives of BOG MTI KGMC/HMC. The Salary will be Negotiable.
Assistant Professor Cardiac Surgery Demonstrators
MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized/ registered by the PM&DC.PM&DC level 111 qualification in respective subject like F.C.P.S/ M.S/ M.D O other equivalent level Ill qualification in the specialty approved by Selection & Promotion Committee and recognized / Registered by the PM&DC.Two years Clinical experience in relevant subject from recognized institute in relevant specialty after level III qualification.Two research publications in the relevant sub’ ect in PM&DC re •stered Journal.
MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications fully recognized ‘registered by the PM&DC.The Employee will be on fixed pay @ Rs.100,000/- per month on contract basis for the period of one Year.
Minimum Qualification: First-class Master’ Degree in CS / IT OR First-class bachelor’s in C IT / SE/Telecommunication (4 Years) from recognized University.At least 05-year post qualification Experience.Good Hands-on Experience in Networks and Server Administration, windows active directory Setup, Linux, Manageable Switches, Different Wi-fi Routers (P2P, UBIQUITIES and Mikrotik), Futhermore Firewall Installation and Management, Different Servers (DFS, WEB, DNS,FTP,IDS,VPN), bandwidth Management, Good hand-on Experience on Network and Storage Solution in open source and window environment, Backup and recovery of data From Servers and Firewall. Similarly, Well Hands-on Experience on Troubleshooting and maintenance of wired and Wireless Network. Good hands-on Experience on Designing and implementing Network Security. Preference will be Given to Those Having 3-year hands on experience of managing network of More than 500 nodes in Govt./Semi Govt, Organization.
- Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with bio-data and attested Academic/Experience record must reach to tb Office of the Dean, Khyber Girl Medical College, PDA Building Block-IV, Phase- V Hayatabad, Peshawar, within two (02) weeks Of the latest publication of this advertisement in the newspaper.
- Processing fee amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Not refundable) should be deposited with the cashier (Account Section) in KGMC, Peshawar.
- The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
- Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours as outlined in Para-I. Moreover, If the closing date fixed for the rcceive of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall considered as the closing date. Likewise, An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Applicants having incomplete documents will not be entertained.
- Selected candidates will serve KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year, Extendable but not exceeding two (02) year.
- Hence only short-listed candidates will called for interview.
- Candidates may shortlisted either on the basis of their pre-interview.marks or based on an Entry Test if the numbers Of candidates a very high.
- In case of Entry Test taken for shortlisting the candidates, its marks will have no weightage in the total aggregate marks.
- Furthermore The Scrutiny Committee of KGMC shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of KGMC for review. Hence The decision Of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
- Any candidate may disqualified and/ or excluded from interview if he/ she: Furthermore (a), Moreover Convicted by the court of law, (b) Furthermore, Had previous history of dismissal from public service, (c) Hence Knowingly furnishes any false information: (d) In Addition, Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, (e) Moreover Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, (O Submits forged certificates, (g) Hence Tempe with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview.
- Moreover, Applicant working in the Private Institution should get prior approvab’NOC from the HR Department of their respective institution. Likewise, Govt. servants should apply through proper channel and should obtained NOC from their respective Departments/institutions.
- Furthermore, Original documents shall produced at the time of interview.
- Hence no TA,’DA is admissible.
How To Apply?
Application form can be downloaded from the college website given below.