Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts. In Judicial District Dadu Job to be filled through Sukkur IBA Testing Service / Sukkur IBA University.
|Job Location||Dadu, Sindh|
|Published Date||25th April, 2020|
|Last Date||15th May, 2020|
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Data Coder /Computer Operator (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-14)
Graduate with Diploma in shorthand having speed of 110 words per minute, Computer typing speed 50 words per minute, Moreover Computer course Sindh Province from any registered institution having skill in MS Office.
Data Coder /Computer Operator (BPS-14)
2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / l. T. / Electronic /Computer System or Diploma in I.T. or two years’ experience in Computer District Dadu Operating, Likewise Data Entry / Data Processing, Operating System / Data base skills and Computer typing speed 50 words per minute.
Junior Clerk (BPS-14)
2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree with Computer skills in MS Office, Moreover District Dadu Computer typing speed 40 words per minute.
Terms and Conditions:
- Application forms duly filled-in along with original online deposit slip. At least copies of Matriculation certificate showing date of birth, Domicile, PRC, CNIC etc. and two recent passport size photographs should be submitted to Project Manager (D.S.C.S) SIBA Testing Service (STS) IBA Sukkur University.
- Applications should reach within 20 days after publication of this advertisement, Likewise applications received after prescribed time will not entertained. Furthermore list of eligible candidates will uploaded on the website www.iba.suk.edu.pk Government servants should apply through proper channel. Moreover Candidate may apply for any one post.
- Particularly, Incomplete/Incorrectly filled application will not entertained.
- Hence Date of test will announced by S TS Sukkur.
- Shorthand / Computer / Typing Test of the successful candidates, Furthermore initial test will conducted through STS Sukkur.
- The candidates, Moreover at the time of interview / test, should bring their original documents along with them.
- Hence No TA / DA will paid for appearing in test / interview.
- Similarly The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
- For the post of Stenographer, the preference shall given to candidate of District Dadu, while the cases of other successful candidates of other districts of Sindh will be submitted to Honorable High Court of Sindh, Karachi for decision and decision taken by the Honorable High Court shall be final.
How To Apply?
Candidate may download the application form, Furthermore challan form from Sukkur IBA University website and deposit prescribed fee of Rs. 700/- in any ABL Bank.