Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Punjab 19+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, for the following vacant Posts, on Regular / Contract Basis.
|Date Posted||23rd June, 2020|
|Job Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||MSCS / PH.D / Masters|
|Essential Experience||1-10 Years|
|Organization Title||Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Bahawalpur, Punjab|
|Last Date||4th August, 2020|
- Hence Deputy Director (IT) (BPS-18)
- Likewise System Analyst (BPS-18)
- Hence Network Administrator (BPS-17)
- Similarly, Assistant Director (IT) (BPS-17)
- Hence Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- Likewise Laboratory Assistant (IT) (BPS-07)
- Particularly, One hard copy of the online application form along with all requisite documents as mentioned at Sr. No. 1 (i) above, Likewise should reach latest by 04.08.202.
- However, Candidates should fill in online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Islamia University of Bahawalpur website eportal.iub.edu.pk. Furthermore Editing options, to correct any data, Likewise will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than Online will not be accepted.
- Furthermore II-JB employees willing to apply are directed to submit their hard copy of online application form along with all requisite documents as mention above at Sr. No. 1 (i) by the due date, Likewise through proper channel.
- However Candidates already in service of a Government / Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous body must submit a copy of NOC along with online application form by the due date, Indeed otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
Terms and Conditions:
- Likewise The experience as part time, honorary / self-employed and voluntary / apprentice / internee will not be considered / counted as relevant experience.
- However, Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications, as well as paid separate online challan.
- Likewise Candidates already applied for the posts tabulated above at Sr. No. 2,3,5 & 6 against advertisement IPB-263, dated 11.03.2020 may not apply as afresh.
- However, Candidates should clearly mention the name of applied position on the top right corner of envelope.
- Furthermore By hand / incomplete / without online application / late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- Indeed Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Hence No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Likewise The relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per rules and discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Particularly, The University reserves the rights Not to fill any vacancy without assigning any reason thereof or consider a person for appointment in a lower cadre against the post(s) advertised.
- Similarly, To increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per availability of funds.
- Particularly, To consider the candidates for posting in any Campus of the University as per the organizational need(s).
- Hence No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
How To Apply?
Particularly, All candidates may apply online through IUB website eportal.iub.edu.pk till 04.08.2020 i.e. Hence last date for submission of online applications, Furthermore followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of recent Passport Size Photograph / CNIC / Domicile / Educational. Moreover Testimonials (Matric onwards) / Experience Certificates and one copy of the online challan (non-refundable) generated by online job application system for the above mentioned posts, Indeed via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post / Courier Service.