Islamabad Ministry of Maritime Affairs 15+ Jobs Opportunities 2020. Hence Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Ministry of Maritime Affairs. Indeed Appointments shall be made on purely merit. The candidates possessing the following requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
|Date Posted||20th June, 2020|
|Last Date||5th July, 2020|
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Research Assistant (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (DR) (BPS-04)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
Hence Intermediate, Minimum Speed 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand/ typing respectively. Indeed Computer Literate Preferable.
Research Assistant (BPS-14)
Likewise 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree/ BBA in Finance, Public Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Sociology with Computer Literate.
Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Hence Matric Minimum Speed 30 w.p.m in typing.
Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BPS-04)
Likewise Primary Pass Knowledge of operating duplicating machine essential.
Furthermore Primary Valid driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
Dispatch Rider (DR) (BPS-04)
Likewise Primary Pass Valid driving License holder and well versed in the traffic rules.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- However Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Likewise Late and incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Particularly 5 years relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as permissible under the existing Government Rules.
- Similarly Applications on prescribed format along with attested photocopies of the testimonials would reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Indeed Applications can also be submitted on the email address(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Hence Only short listed candidates will called for test/interview.
- Particularly Ministry of Maritime Affairs will follow guidelines & policy to issued by Cabinet Secretariat / Establishment Division in matter of all recruitments.