Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) 24+ Jobs Opportunities 2020
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) 24+ Jobs 2020.Hence Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) is an independent regulatory Authority, established under Islamabad Healthcare Regulations Act, 2018. Indeed The Authority aims to introduce and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum services delivery standards at all healthcare establishment at the primary, secondary and tertiary level in the public and private sectors in Islamabad. Hence IHRA is looking for applications for below mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad.
|Date Posted||17th June, 2020|
|Last Date||2nd July, 2020|
- Director (Operations)
- (Director) (Registration and Licensing)
- Director (Monitoring Evaluation & Inspection)
- (Director) (Legal and Complaints)
- Director (Finance& Accounts)
- Director (Clinical Governance & Training)
- Deputy Director (HR & Admin)
- Deputy Director (Coordination)
- Manager (MIS/ Database)
- Deputy Director (Licensing)
- (Deputy) Director (Registration)
- Deputy Director (M&E)
- (Deputy) Director (Inspection)
- Deputy Director (Legal)
- (Deputy Director) (Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
- (Deputy Director) (Clinical Governance)
- Deputy Director (Training)
- Inspection Officer (10)
- PS to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Communication/ Media Officer
- Web Developer
- IT Officer
- Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)
- Hence The incumbent shall be paid market competitive remuneration & other benefits as approved.
- Likewise IHRA reserve the rights to increase, decrease or abolish any advertised post and can stop the recruitment process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
- Hence All Appointees can be relocated as per requirement of IHRA.
- Particularly All the Appointments will be on the basis of Contract which can be extended on the basis of performance/ requirements.
- Similarly Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policies).
- Likewise The quota for minorities, female, disabled is reserved as per existing regulations.
- Retired Armed Forces personnel, not below the rank of major or equivalent in PAF/ PN with senior/ junior command courses and additional relevant courses, having more than fifteen (15) years’ experience on various management positions can also apply.
- Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) from Armed forces can also be eligible to apply having relevant experience for the posts.
- Likewise Written test is compulsory for applicants applying for positions mentioned at S/No 19 to 24.
- Hence IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) 24+ Jobs Opportunities 2020 Latest
Terms and Conditions:
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) 24+ Jobs 2020 Latest
- Particularly The services of the appointees will governed under the Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority (IHRA) Act 2018 and rules/ regulations made their under.
- However Personnel currently serving with government organizations should apply through proper channel (Copy of NOC from parent department must be attached along with application.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will called for Test/ Interview
- Likewise Incomplete applications/ documents will not entertained after due date and will stand rejected.
- Hence All applications must be accompanied with CV, documents (attested copies of CNIC, educational/ experience/ courses/ certificates etc. with cover letter.
- Hence Candidate will disqualified and/or excluded from interview if He/ She was, Furthermore convicted by court of law, dismissed/ terminated from public service, or knowingly furnishes any false information, or suppresses any
- However information which may lead to his/her disqualification or attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means submits forged certificates or tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates/ documents.
- Application must submitted before the closing date (within 15 days after publication of this advertisement).
- Likewise Applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- However Attach application fee in shape of Pay order/ Demand Draft/BankerIs Cheque of Rs.1000/- for SINO. I to 18,and Rs. 500/- from S/No 19 to 24 (Non-Refundable) in favour of Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority, Islamabad.
- Similarly For detailed job description of each position, please visit our (IHRA) website.
- Hence Mention the position applied on the top right hand corner of envelop, otherwise your application will not entertained.
- Similarly Send your application, passport size picture, attested copies of your credentials and updated CV at the following address through Registered mail/ Courier Service.
- Hence Chief Executive Officer, Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority.
How To Apply?
Similarly For detailed job description of each position, please visit our (IHRA) website.