High Court of Sindh Karachi 58+ Job Opportunities 2020. Hence applications are invited to fill up the following vacant posts at High Court of Sindh. Likewise Principal Seat at Karachi, Bench at Sukkur Circuit Courts at Hyderabad & Larkana. Similarly from the candidates who are between age of 18 and 28 years. Also having Domicile of Sindh and fulfill the requirements / criteria mentioned against each post.
|Published Date||6th June, 2020|
|Last Date||22nd June, 2020|
- Security Coordinator (BPS-10)
- Junior Computer Operator (BPS-07)
- Junior Hardware / Network Technician BPS-07
- Driver (BPS-07)
- CCTV Operator (BPS-06)
- l. T Archivers (BPS-05)
- Electrician (BPS-05)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-05)
- Book Binder (BPS-05)
- Daftary (BPS-05)
- l. T. Helper (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
- Gardener (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-02)
- Carpenter (BPS-02)
Similarly Intermediate At least five years’ experience in relevant field, Likewise preferably in Police or any Law enforcement agency.
Hence 2nd Division / Class (minimum 40% Marks in Intermediate). In Addition Expert in MS-Office & Internet Surfing, Furthermore Command over English language, Hence communication skills and certification / experience in relevant l. T field will be preferred.
Hence 2nd Division / class (minimum 40% Marks in Intermediate. However Expert in MS-Office & Internet Surfing. Likewise Command over English language, Furthermore communication skills and certification / experience in relevant l. T field will be preferred.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence all the candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form available with this advertisement along with attested copies of educational documents, CNIC, Domicile & P.R.C.
- Furthermore two passport size photographs & valid Driving License (only for the post of Driver and Dispatch Rider) on or before 22nd June, 2020 to the Registrar, Sindh High Court, Court Road, Karachi.
- Moreover, Candidate may directly submit application in the Dispatch Branch of High Court of Sindh,Likewise Karachi,
- In Addition Separate Application forms may be filled / send for each post, if applying for more than on post.
- However Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Hence Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Particularly Relaxation in age limit would given only to suitable candidate.
- Similarly Only shortlisted / suitable candidates will called for test / interview.
- However The candidates who have already applied for the post of I.T Archiver (Sr No 6) and iT Helper (Sr No II) are not required to apply / submit application again.
- Hence No TA / DA will paid to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
How To Apply?
Similarly Candidates may download the prescribed application form from the official website of this Court.