Government Organization PO Box No 750 Rawalpindi 61+ Jobs Latest Opportunities
Government Organization PO Box No 750 Rawalpindi 61+ Jobs Latest. Meanwhile, Applications are invited for the following temporary posts. Likewise, likely to become permanent in a Government Organization. Similarly, Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are indicated against each.
|Date Posted||20th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Administrative Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Graduate / Intermediate / DAE / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||1-2 Years|
|Organization Title||PO Box No 750, Rawalpindi|
|Job Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab|
|Last Date||9th October, 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Library Assistant (BPS-12)
- Technician (Electronics / Electrical/ Camera / Computer) (BPS-12)
- Technician (Networking) (BPS-12)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-6)
General Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also, must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Likewise, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.