University of Engineering and Technology Swat Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa UET 21+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa UET Peshawar 21+ Jobs 2020. Hence Applications are invited from suitable candidates. Likewise, for the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Funded Project “Establishment of University of Engineering and Technology, Swat”. Indeed for the following positions purely on contract basis.
|Date Posted||6th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Mater / Intermediate / Matriculation / BBA / M.Com|
|Essential Experience||3-5 Years|
|Organization Title||University of Engineering and Technology, Swat|
|Job Location||Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||22nd September, 2020|
- Additional Director Operations (BPS-19)
- Procurement Manager (BPS-18)
- Admin Officer (BPS-17)
- Finance Officer (BPS-17)
- Admin Assistant (BPS-16)
- Finance Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-5)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-3)
- Security Guard (BPS-3)
- Hence Be a Pakistani & permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Additionally, Application forms completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise, Degrees must obtained from Higher Education Commission institutions.
- Similarly, the age relaxation will give as per Government rules.
- Additionally, The Authority reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.
- Furthermore, the decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Similarly, Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card must attached with the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence will give as per Government instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Indeed, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence, the number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall considered without proof.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
Eligibility and General Conditions:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit online application via Website.