Garrison Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) Kohat Cantt Jobs 2020. Garrison HRDC Kohat Cantt. Hence applications are invited for the following regular posts. Likewise from Pakistani National having good academic record. Moreover with excellent knowledge skills. Furthermore young, energetic and well sophisticated persons.
|Published Date||13th June, 2020|
|Last Date||10th July, 2020|
- Civil Teacher (BPS-15)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-Typist (BPS-14)
- Drivers (BPS-04)
Terms and Conditions:
- Additionally General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Particularly the candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Moreover Age, Qualification & Experience will counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- However, Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Indeed, Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 25 days from the issue of this advertisement.
- In Addition, Applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Also Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Moreover, The Competent authority (Garrison HRDC Kohat Cantt) has rights to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage. Mobile Phones, weapons. calculators or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers. Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- Furthermore application forms completed and well addressed in all respects. Moreover, All relevant documents such as experience certificates and (02) two passport size color photographs/Images.
- In Addition applications should reach the office on or before 10th July, 2020 being on time.
- Also CV’s formulated with attested photocopies of all degrees, certificates, CNIC. Furthermore CV should send along with the application form.
- Particularly relaxation of age is admissible as per rules and regulations.
- Hence No, TA/DA will admissible during test/interview.