Forest Department Government Of KPK 26+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Forest Department Govt of KPK invites applications from the candidates. Moreover, having domicile of District Mardan and Swabi. Furthermore these opportunities are permanent.
|Date Posted||24th June, 2020|
|Job Category||Security Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Matriculation / FA|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Forest Department, KPK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Mardan, Swabi|
|Last Date||10th July, 2020|
- Forest Guard (BPS-08)
Hence 2nd division Matriculation with science or 2nd Division in FA.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Candidates should have domicile of Mardan and Swabi.
- Moreover, Employees of Government / Semi Government Bodies / Corporations should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Furthermore General age relaxation Will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Moreover, Age relaxation for Ex-army personnel will be admissible as per Army rules.
- Additionally Local residents retired from Civil / Armed forces will be preferred.
- In Addition Candidate With relevant experience will given additional marks.
- Hence No TA/DA shall be applicable.
- Moreover, These seats can be increased / decreased at any time.
- Similarly NTS test will serve for screening purpose, only shortlisted candidates will considered for interview by the department/organization.
- Indeed Incomplete applications or applications submitted with fake documents will rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Furthermore The Competent authority has rights to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage. Mobile Phones, weapons. calculators or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers. Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- In Addition At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Moreover, all the candidates may apply on the prescribed FORM with a recent Photograph and attested copy of CNIC without copies of credentials.
- Additionally, maximum age will be calculated an accordance with the date of the submission of application.
- Moreover, appointments will be made purely on merit.
- Furthermore Deadline for the receipt of application is 10th July, 2020 from the day of circulation of advertisement.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- In Addition, No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Indeed The organization is equal opportunity employer.
- However, local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Hence Application form along with online deposit slip are available on the website of National Testing Service (NTS). Furthermore candidates are required to deposit 600-/ Rs in any HBL or MCB Branch. Moreover for any information about NTS do contact on 0092-51-844441.