Cage Culture Cluster Development Project Fisheries Development Board FDB Islamabad 20+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Cage Culture Cluster Development Project, Fisheries Development Board (FDB), Similarly Ministry of National Food Security & Research is executing a PSDP funded project. Particularly (Cage Culture Cluster Development Project). Likewise for which applications for appointments on contract basis specially for the project duration (2019-2024) are invited against the following vacant positions.
|Date Posted||21st July, 2020|
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-4 Years|
|Organization Title||Fisheries Development Board FDB, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||5th August, 2020|
- Project manager
- Assistant Director Training coordination
- Admin Officer
- Account officer
- Field Research Officer
- Office Assistant
- Field Workers
- Security Guard
- Hence Persons having requisite qualification and experience Should submit their application on plain paper along with attested copies of educational and experience certificate. a copy of CNIC and two White background passport Size photographs to the address below Within 15 days Of the publication of this advertisement.
- Moreover, No application will be entertained by hand.
- Furthermore Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Additionally, The candidate already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time Of interview.
- Furthermore Age, qualification and experience will be counted from the last date Of application submission.
- Similarly Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications.
- Likewise General ago relaxation (5 years in upper age limit) will be admissible as per rules of the Government Of Pakistan,
Ministry of National Food Security & Research Fisheries Development Board FDB Islamabad 20+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- In Addition Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Moreover, Only eligible short-listed candidates as per criteria given below will called for written test/interview after the complete scrutiny of applications / documents.
- Furthermore Local candidates would preferred the Posts in PPS- 182 as per Government Policy, Fisheries Development Board (FDB) has the right to increase / decrease number Of posts or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- In Addition The initial will made a period Of Six month on probationary basis extendable to project life on satisfactory performance.
- Additionally, These appointments are purely temporary in nature. non-transferable. maximum job / post specific,
- Hence for the project period only.
- Moreover No Travelling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be admissible for test / interview.
- Furthermore Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Moreover, Age relaxation will allowed as per Federal Government Policy.
- Hence Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be considered.
- Additionally, Only short listed candidates will called for test/ interview
- However, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Particularly, Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not entertained / considered.
- Hence Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Likewise Only short listed candidates Will called for test / interview.
- Additionally, For any query, please contact during office timings i.e 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Moreover, The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage.
- Also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
How To Apply?
Similarly The applicants applying against the posts in PPS-5-9 are also required to fill the Application Form which Can be downloaded from Our website and send it accordingly to this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.