Finance Division Main Islamabad 84+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Indeed Applications are invited from the candidates having relevant experience and well education background. Additionally, For The Various Positions in Finance Division Main Islamabad. In Addition, The vacancies are lying vacant in Islamabad, Pakistan.
|Date Posted||4th October, 2020|
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Graduate / Intermediate / Bachelor’s / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||2-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Finance Division, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||19th October, 2020|
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Steno-typist (BS-14)
- Assistant Supervisor / Computer Operator (BS-12)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Artist (BS-09)
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.