Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Intending candidates may apply on-line upto 20th July, 2020 for the following vacancies. Also visit FPSC’s website for details mentioned in the General Instructions to the candidates.
|Date Posted||4th June, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||PhD / Master / Bachelor’s Degree / MBBS|
|Essential Experience||01-10 Years|
|Organization Title||Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||20th July, 2020|
- Hence Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16) (Male & Female)
- Deputy Director/ Senior Meteorologist (BPS-18)
- Eye Specialist (BPS-18)
- Assistant Professor (Urdu) (Male) (BPS-18)
- Particularly, Registrar Trade Union (BPS-20)
- Assistant Director (System Administration) (BPS-17)
- Similarly, Programmer (BPS-17)
- Hence General Staff Officer, Grade-II (Research & Training) (BPS-18)
- General Staff Officer, Grade-I (Classified Radiologist) (BPS-19)
- Particularly, General Staff Officer, Grade-III (Finance Officer) (BPS-17)
- Grade-I General Staff Officer, (Bio Medical Officer) (BPS-19)
- Similarly, Grade-II General Staff Officer, (Bio Medical Tech) (Cyclotron Engineer) (BPS-18)
- Grade-I General Staff Officer, (Classified Radiologist) (BPS-19)
- Classified Radiologist (BPS-19)
- Bio Medical Tech) (For Medical Physicist) (BPS-18)
- Classified Radiologist (BS-19)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) Administrator (BPS-17)
- Hence I.T Expert (Civil) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Anaesthetist (BPS-17)
- Particularly, Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Similarly, Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- Assistant Database Administrator (BPS-16)
- Hence Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Particularly, Deputy Chemical Examiner (BPS-18)
- Senior Agricultural Engineer (BPS-19)
- Assistant Registrar (BS-17)
- Reader (BPS-16)
- Hence Assistant Geologist (BS-16)
- In all cases eligibility of the candidates shall determined as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the said General Instructions to update themselves before applying.
- After the test/ exam, on the basis of results, the candidates who are on higher merit positions in respective quota would asked to furnish the attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor’s, Master’s, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) etc. within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post, SMS and E-mail.
- However, The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information, their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
- Furthermore Admission Certificate for Screening/ Descriptive Test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. on 2nd November, 2020. Similarly Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website for the updates. Indeed They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
Terms and Conditions:
- Likewise The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- Furthermore Experience from Firms/ Companies/ Institutions/ Organizations/ Banks/ NGOs etc., will be accepted if these are well known nationally or internationally, Moreover have appropriately been registered/ incorporated with concerned government department/ institution for doing business, maintain office (s) and have proper registration number/ Reference number, where applicable.
- Additionally Original T.R may preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates. Indeed Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
- However, The candidates will shortlisted for interview as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A, B&C) of General Instructions.
- Similarly, Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to claimed by a candidate, Furthermore an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
- In Addition From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate has been shortlisted for interview as his/her eligibility is to determined in view of documents and merit position.
- Hence Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall reckoned up to the closing date.
- Also It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Moreover Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Similarly All applications must submitted online through FPSC’s website.
- However, Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission etc.
- Likewise Information claimed in on-line application form will treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Indeed Such subsequent claims shall not accepted.
- Similarly, Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- Indeed No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Likewise Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date, Furthermore addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Hence Such applications will accepted subject to approval of the Commission.