Energy & Power Department KPK 4+ Jobs Opportunities 2020. Hence Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on Contract Basis under the project titled: “Capacity Building Programme for Energy & Power Sector” in Energy and Power Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Date Posted||18th June, 2020|
|Last Date||6th July, 2020|
- Advisor (Power) MP-I
- Advisor (Solar) MP-I
- Oil & Gas Expert MP-I
- Legal Advisor MP-I
Hence Bachelors Degree in Electrical Civil Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized University or well reputed International University. Moreover At 20 years of professional experience handling Energy and Power Development Projects out of which 5 years on Senior Position of BPS-19 or equivalent. Furthermore Experience in understanding the policy and regulatory issues relating to energy linkages with all dimensions of sustainable development. Likewise Hands on Knowledge on Federal & Provincial Power Policies Institutions Regulatory Authorities and other multilateral financing organizations’ Power Policies and its relevant Rules Guidelines would be preferred. Must have knowledge about policy legal documentation and its peculiarities. Hence Retired from WAPDA/Energy Sector will preferred.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence Updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC. All Educational Certificates. Furthermore Experience Certificates, Trainings/Courses, 02 Passport size photographs and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Particularly Applications complete in all respects must reach the office Of the undersigned not later than 6th July, 2020. Moreover By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & missing testimonials will not be considered.
- Similarly The position applied for should clearly mentioned on the top of the Envelope.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will called for the interview.
- However Government/Semi Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
- Particularly The recruited officers will appointed on contract basis for an initial period of two years. Indeed which will be extendable further till completion Of the project on yearly basis aner evaluation of the performance, subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- Similarly The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project
- However Applications received through previous advertisement Reference No. dated 09-05-2020 which was later cancelled / withdrawn will have to re-apply.
- Particularly Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement.