The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as below.
|Published Date||29th April, 2020|
|Last Date||14th May, 2020|
- Election Officer (BPS-17)
Upto 30 Years.
Total No. of Posts:
Quota Wise Distribution of Posts:
- Merit = 04
- Punjab = 29 (3 Women 10%) (1 Minority 5%)
- KPK = 07
- Balochistan = 04
- Sindh (U) = 04
- Sindh (R) 07
- FATA = 02
- Gilgit Baltistan = 01
- AJK = 01
Election Officer (BPS-17)
Hence Master (2nd Division). Moreover, B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) / (2nd Divsion). Similarly, Law Graduate (2nd Division) or B.A / B.Sc / B.Com (2nd Division) with two years service experience in any Government Organization.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence, Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Similarly, Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- Likewise the number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Similarly Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Moreover, Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link given below within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format and photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 30th May, 2020.
- Note Please: Applicants who had earlier applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement dated, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Similarly, applications after cutoff date will not entertained.
- Hence Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- In addition, Partially filed in / unsigned forms shall rejected.
- Likewise stations for test / interview will decided subject to number of candidates. However, option given by the candidate shall not be binding on office.
Hence, Applicants may apply through Election Commission of Pakistan Online Recruitment System by visiting the link given below. Similarly within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.