Government of Pakistan District Courts Malakand & Dir Lower at Timeragara 16+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Similarly applications from the young and dedicated candidates are invited. Likewise for the multiple posts in District and Session Judge of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Date Posted||3rd October, 2020|
|Job Category||Clerk Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Matriculation / Master’s|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||District Courts, Malakand & Dir Lower|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Malakand & Dir Lower, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||10th November, 2020|
- Naib Qaisd
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Process Server
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age. Moreover, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.