Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence In the wake of Novel Corona Virus Outbreak (COVID-19). Government of Pakistan has decided to recruit following number of positions as Contingent Paid Staff/ Daily wages. Likewise through WALK IN INTERVIEW at various Airports (AP), Ports (PHE), Health Check posts (HCP) under Directorate of Central Health Establishments, Islamabad. Eligible persons (Male and Female) being Pakistani National. Also having domicile mentioned against each for the following posts for recruitment on Contingent Basis. Hence for a period of 03 months (likely to be extendable) are advised to appear before the selection committee. Likewise along with original Educational Documents and Domicile on the date and venue written below.
|Job Location||Major Cities|
|Published Date||31st May, 2020|
|Interview Date||8th to 23rd June|
- Technician (Sanitation)
- Junior Technician (Quarantine)
- Nursing Attendant
- Fumigation Coolly
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates are advised to bring, original documents along with filled application form, Moreover with two passport size photograph, copy of CNIC and complete set of documents duly attested at the time of interview.
- Likewise No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.
- Hence Age relaxation will provided as per Federal Government Rules. However five years general age relaxation will be admissible to all the candidates.
- Hence no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Likewise, the lump sum pay admissible is mentioned above against each post.
- The aforementioned appointment is for short term, therefore, successful candidate doesn’t confer the right to regularize.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase/decrease, Furthermore the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Similarly The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as FINAL which cannot challenged in any court of law.