Directorate General of Law & Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar Jobs 2020 Latest
Directorate General of Law & Human Rights KPK Peshawar Jobs 2020. Hence Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following posts. Likewise in various Offices under the control of Directorate General of Law and Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
|Date Posted||10th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||BS / F.Sc / Matric|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Directorate General of Law & Human Rights, KPK|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||10th August, 2020|
- Hence Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Likewise, Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Similarly, Driver (BPS-06)
- Hence Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Similarly, Chowkidar (BPS-03)
Directorate General of Law & Human Rights Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar Jobs 2020 Opportunities
Terms and Conditions:
- However, Applications should be complete in all respect. Indeed Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Particularly, All the appointments will be made in accordance with the APT rules and regulations specified by the provincial government.
- Likewise, Upper age limit shall be considered by the last date of submission of application. Moreover Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed as per government policy.
- Similarly, List of short listed candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the office after the fixation of date for test/interview.
- However, Candidates will required to bring original documents at the time of Interview.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be allowed for the Interview.
- However, The appointing authority reserves the rights to decrease/increase the number of posts or cancel the recruitment process.
- Indeed 02% Disable, 5% Minority & 10%male quota, shall given as per government policy.
- However, The candidates for driver post shall go through driving test as well as practical mechanical test before qualifying for the post.
- Similarly, The competent authority the right to accept or reject any all the applications Without assigning any reason and cancel to any posts.
- However, complete application forms should reach to the undersigned.
- Indeed Applications submitted after due date will not entertained.
- Hence Decision of selection committee will treated as final.
- Similarly, Incomplete job applications will not entertained and will rejected without assigning any reason.
- Indeed The age relaxation will given as per Govt rules.
How To Apply?
Hence Candidates Who are Looking For More Details and Terms and Conditions They are Requested to Visit the Official Website of Directorate General of Law & Human Rights KPK Peshawar.