Department of Plant Protection MNFSR 200+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence applications are invited for the following posts on contract basis. Likewise for the period of one year extendable for another year. Particularly in the Department of Plant Protection M/o National Food Security & Research (MNFSR). Similarly for Locust Survey & Control in Desert areas of the country. Furthermore The requisite criteria is mentioned against each post.
|Date Posted||19th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Entomologist Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-5 Years|
|Organization Title||Ministry Of Food Security & Research, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||3rd August, 2020|
- Likewise, Entomologist (BS-17)
- Hence, Locust Assistant (BS-11)
- Similarly, Driver (BS-05)
Hence M.Sc (Agri) or B.Sc (Hons) in Agriculture obtained after six years posts Matriculation study with specialization in Entomology/Plant Protection. Furthermore M.Sc (Zoology) with Entomology Or M.Sc (Agri) or B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture obtained after six years post Matriculation study with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc (Botany) with Plant Pathology/ Mycology/ Microbiology. Moreover, Graduate and Capacity of undergoing hard desert life.
Ministry Of Food Security & Research Department of Plant Protection 200+ Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
- Similarly Applicants already in Government Service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Moreover, Applicants shortlisted for interview shall produce original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/institutes.
- Furthermore Maximum five years of age relaxation is allowed in upper age limit as per rules.
- In Addition Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forge information and fake or bogus document.
- Similarly, Ministry of National Food Security and Research reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Additionally No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Hence Only shortlisted applicants will be called for written test/interview at Lahore, Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Islamabad centers.
- Likewise The department of Plant Protection, M/o MNFSR reserves the rights to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Hence, Recruitment to the above posts would be on contract basis and subject to the following conditions.
- Moreover, Upper age limit is relaxable as per Government Policy in vogue.
- Furthermore, Women are encouraged to apply for the above posts.
- In Addition, Government employees should apply online.
- However, the NoC shall be produced at the time of test/interview.
- Similarly Failing which applicant will be not be allowed for test/interview.
Hence Eligible candidates should submit their applications on prescribe form available at Ministry’s website and submit it at mailing address email@example.com within the 15 days of this advertisement.