Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of qualified individual. Similarly to fill the following vacant post where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit.
|21st June, 2020
|6th July, 2020
- Additional Director Flight Standards (Operations & Regulations) (EG-07)
Terms and Conditions
- In Addition Candidates will be required to upload Detail CV, Scanned Copies of CNIC, while applying for the job.
- Particularly In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
- All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
- Furthermore Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
- Hence Interviews will conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta (or any other city) for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- Additionally, The candidates to called for the interview will have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview.
- Hence No TA/ DA is admissible for test / interview.
- Moreover, Appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- Selected candidate will required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
- Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
- Particularly Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- In Addition In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will not eligible for any job in future in CAA.
Hence Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at PCAA Website by or before 06th July, 2020.