CDA Capital Development Authority Islamabad 670+ Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Applications are invited on prescribed Performa including employees of the CDA who are working on daily wages, D.P.L and contract. Likewise, possessing required qualifications, experience and age limit as mentioned against each post in accordance with the regularization policy dated 05-11-2017 as adopted by CDA.
|Date Posted||25th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Capital Development Authority, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Daily Ausaf|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||9th August, 2020|
- Hence Assistant Director (Executive)
- Likewise, Administrative Officer (Executive)
- Indeed Assistant Security Officer
- Similarly, Senior Auditor
- However, Data Entry Operator
- Particularly, System Operator
- Hence Sub Engineer
- Likewise, CCTV Operator
- Similarly, Junior Technician (Radiographer)
- Particularly, Assistant Supervisor
- Indeed Generator Operator
- In Addition, Horticulture Supervisor
- Sanitary Supervisor
- Work Supervisor
- Store Clerk
- Telephone Operator
- Chiller Operator
- Hence Security Guard
- Key Mechanic
- Store Man
- Store Munshi
- Tractor Operator
- Tube Well Operator
- Wildlife Watcher
- LTV Driver
- Ward Boy
- Likewise, Beldar
- Bush Cutter Operator
- Cleaner / Khakroob
- Also, Cook
- Mali / OGM
- Naib Qasid
- Also, OT Attendant
- Room Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
- Street Performer
- Particularly, All the officials / officers working in the CDA on daily wages, DPL and Contract basis. Likewise, on or before 21.06.218 are eligible to apply against the post. Moreover, which they are presently occupying. Hence Their case will be dealt in accordance with Regularization policy issued by Establishment Division, G.o.P vide O.M No. Establishment Division,
- However, Government of Pakistan’s O.M No. F.53/1/2008-SP, dated 11-5-2017 adopted by CDA vide HRD, CDA’s Notification, dated 17-10-2017.
- Similarly, The application should be submitted to the office of concerned Director within 15 days after appearing advertisement in press along with all the attested copies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, proof of employment / attendance.
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment:
- Particularly, The concerned Director should submit the application to Director HRD-II within 03 (three) days of closing date of receipt of application along with documents mentioned
- Additionally, a certificate that employee was on CDA strength on or before cutoff date i.e. 21.06.2018.
- However, In case of failure to apply in response to this advertisement within due date. Furthermore the right of appointment on regularization basis of employees working on daily wages, DPL. Indeed Contract against regular post shall be forfeited.
- Hence Woman, Disable, Minority as well as CDA Employee’s son quota will be observed as per instructions of the Government/Authority.
- However, Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per prevailing Rules.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance shall be admissible for the test /interview.
- Indeed The candidates working in Government / public sector departments/organizations should apply online. However, they will have to provide NOC at the time of test / interview.
- Hence Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview through SMS. Likewise, therefore active mobile number should be mentioned on application Form. However, CDA will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
- Particularly, CDA has reserved the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process and reduce. Moreover increase or abolish any or all the posts without assigning any reasons.
- Hence For any clarification, please contact on Phone # 051-9252995.
- Similarly, Application can be submitted online through CDA’s Website. Likewise, within 15 days after appearing advertisement in press. Moreover Direct applications will not be entertained.