Cattle Market management Company (CMMCM) Multan 69+ Jobs 2020. Hence Cattle Market management Company (CMMCM) is a company incorporated under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance of 1984. Likewise, Cattle Market Management Company Multan Division invites applications from suitable candidates. Indeed on fixed pay for hiring their Services/posting against the following posts.
|Date Posted||20th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Veterinary Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||DVM / Intermediate / Matric|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Cattle Market management Company, Multan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab|
|Last Date||6th August, 2020|
- Veterinary Officer
- Recovery Supervisor
- KP0/Data Entry
- Recovery Attendant
- Record Keeper
- Sanitary Worker
- Similarly, The general relaxation of five years in the upper age limit will be granted as per Government policy across the board.
- However, Preference will be given for already working employeesat CMMC, Multan as per ad requirement.
- Furthermore Initial appointment will be made for a period of one year on contract basis which can be further extended by the competent authority subject to satisfactory perform-lance.
- Particularly, The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidates (if any) will not be able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- Similarly, Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- Also, 15% quota is reserved for Women. However, they will also be considered against open merit and age relaxation will be granted as per Government Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence 5% quota is reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
- However, The candidates already working in the Government / Semi government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
- Also, In-service employees are also eligible to apply. Indeed They will however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible at the time of test/interview.
- Indeed Candidates must be domiciled in the Punjab Province.
- Hence No. of Posts can increased / decreased without any notice.
- Indeed Only short-listed candidates will called for interview through a call letter.
- Furthermore They shall bring their relevant original documents including CNIC, Domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts along-with a set of attested copies of all above mentioned documents at the time of interview.
- Similarly, Applicants should submit their applications With detailed CVs & attested copies Of testimonials along with two PP size photograph on address given below through courier/by mail by hand till 06-August-2020.
- Indeed Applications received after due date will not considered.
Also, For further inquiries of the post. Hence contact office of the Managing Director. Similarly, Cattle Market Management Company Multan Div. 132-D, Shah Rukn e Alam Colony, Multan during office
- Also, In case Of any error/omission in publication. Indeed decision Of CMMCM Will be final.
- However, Application form must filled by applicant otherwise application will rejected.
- Indeed Any influence exercised by candidates during recruitment process will disqualified the candidate.