Cabinet Division Pakistan Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited for filling up the following vacant posts in a Public Sector Organization. Cabinet Division is looking for young, talented and energetic persons with well qualified educational background and also having wonderful skills of IT and MS Office.
|18th June, 2020
|3rd July, 2020
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Hence Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognize University. Furthermore 6 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) is mandatory after selection before completion of probation period.
Hence Matriculation. Furthermore minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. Moreover 3 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) is mandatory after selection before completion of Probation period.
Terms and Conditions:
- Particularly applications will be submitted on prescribed form which can be downloaded from Cabinet Division website.
- Moreover, Application form shall be submitted without copies of educational certificates / documents .
- However after conducting of test candidates must bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- Furthermore The Recruitment Rules of the advertised posts will be observed as per direction of Establishment Division’s recruitment policy.
- Additionally Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- However Age limit will considered up to closing date of submission of applications
- Five years general age relaxation will be admissible.
- In addition any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Applications must reach at the given address within 15 (fifteen) days after advertisement.
- Similarly The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Hence No TA/DA will granted for test / interview.
- Moreover applications should addressed to the Admin Officer, Block ‘L’ Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
Hence applications will be submitted on prescribed form which can downloaded from Cabinet Division website.