Cabinet Division Pakistan Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest
Cabinet Division Pakistan Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited for filling up the following vacant posts in a Public Sector Organization. Cabinet Division is looking for young, talented and energetic persons with well qualified educational background and also having wonderful skills of IT and MS Office.
|Date Posted||18th June, 2020|
|Last Date||3rd July, 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Hence Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognize University. Furthermore 6 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) is mandatory after selection before completion of probation period.
Hence Matriculation. Furthermore minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. Moreover 3 weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) is mandatory after selection before completion of Probation period.
Cabinet Division Pakistan Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Terms and Conditions:
- Particularly applications will be submitted on prescribed form which can be downloaded from Cabinet Division website.
- Moreover, Application form shall be submitted without copies of educational certificates / documents .
- However after conducting of test candidates must bring original certificates at the time of interview.
- Furthermore The Recruitment Rules of the advertised posts will be observed as per direction of Establishment Division’s recruitment policy.
- Additionally Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- However Age limit will considered up to closing date of submission of applications
- Five years general age relaxation will be admissible.
- In addition any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Applications must reach at the given address within 15 (fifteen) days after advertisement.
- Similarly The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Hence No TA/DA will granted for test / interview.
- Moreover applications should addressed to the Admin Officer, Block ‘L’ Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
How To Apply?
Hence applications will be submitted on prescribed form which can downloaded from Cabinet Division website.