BOK The Bank of Khyber Jobs Opportunities 2020 Latest. Hence The Bank of Khyber is seeking applications from highly skilled and experienced candidates for the following positions.
|Date Posted||23rd June, 2020|
|Job Category||Banking Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1-7 Years|
|Organization Title||The Bank Of Khyber, Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar|
|Last Date||07th July, 2020|
- Chief Dealer Treasury
- Executive Financial Institutions
- Officer Regulatory Reporting-Risk Management Group
- Cash Officer (Conventional / Islamic)
Chief Dealer Treasury
Likewise Up to 50 years Minimum education required is Bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized University reputable foreign university. Hence 07 years of Treasury experience in a bank.
Executive Financial Institutions
Indeed Up to 40 years Minimum education required is Bachelor degree from an HEC recognized University reputable foreign university. Likewise 04 years of Financial Institutions experience in a bank.
Officer Regulatory Reporting – Risk Management Group
Likewise Up to 35 years Minimum education required is ACCA Membership, MBA (Finance) from an HEC recognized University reputable foreign university. Furthermore Overall 03 years banking experience with at least 02 years preferably in Basel II & regulatory reporting or budgeting/ accounts department of a bank.
Cash Officer (Conventional / Islamic)
Hence Up to 35 years Minimum education required is Bachelor degree from an HEC recognized University. Likewise Minimum Experience Vacancies reputable foreign university. Indeed 01 year of experience as Cash Officer in a bank.
Terms and Condtions:
- Similarly In case the degree is obtained from a foreign University, Moreover equivalency certificate from HEC is to submitted by the candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.
- Particularly details regarding job responsibilities and other terms & conditions, please visit BOK website.
- Hence Interested candidates may apply Online latest by July 07, 2020.
- Moreover No TA/DA shall be admissible during test/interview.
- Particularly, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition Interview call letters will issue to short listed candidates only.
- However, Short listing will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- Hence, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- In Addition incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover applications received after due date will not entertain.
- Additionally Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Similarly, We offer competitive remuneration package geared towards attracting best talent in the market.
- Furthermore, Applicants should have minimum 2.5 CGPA or minimum 60% marks in degree on the basis of which applying for.
- Similarly, Experience may be relaxed in case of exceptional professional competencies and suitability of candidates for the institution.
- Additionally Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply for the post.
- Moreover Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible for interviews.
- Additionally, Incomplete Curriculum Vitae CV’s will not considered.
How To Apply?
Particularly details regarding job responsibilities and other terms & conditions, please visit BOK website.