BISP Benazir Income Support Programme Islamabad 490+ Jobs 2020. Hence Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire individual consultancy services. Indeed against the following positions. Likewise under National Social Protection programme (NSPP) funded by World Bank.
|Date Posted||12th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / BA|
|Essential Experience||1-16 Years|
|Organization Title||Benazir Income Support Programme, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||27th July, 2020|
- Hence Compliance Monitor
- Likewise, Enrolment & Monitoring Specialist. Similarly, (Waseela-e-Taleem)
- Particularly, Contract Management Specialist
- Hence System Engineer
- Similarly, NSER Compliance and Payment Coordinator
- Hence Operations Coordinator
- Similarly, Data Scientist
- Particularly, Data Management Specialist
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly, Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the post and Application Form can be downloaded from BISP Website.
- However, A consultant shall be selected in accordance with the method contained in Part V Of the World Bank’s Guidelines for Selection.
- Likewise Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance shall not be admissible.
- However, Remuneration would be negotiable commensurating to qualification and experience of the candidate.
- Particularly, Attention of prospective individuals is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of Consultants’ Selection Guidelines. Furthermore whereby “Consultants shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other clients. Indeed or that may place them in a position of being unable to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the Borrower”.
- However, Applications on prescribed “Application Form” available at BISP’S Official website duly filled in by the interested candidates along-with updated. Likewise detailed CV should reach on the following email address. Similarly, email@example.com within 15 days of publication of this advertisement by mentioning the name of the Post applied for in the Subject.
- Indeed BISP Benazir Income Support is an equal opportunity employer.
- However, BISP will not responsible for late receipt of application sent though post or by any other courier service.
How To Apply?
Similarly, Detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) for the post and Application Form can be downloaded from BISP Website.