Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Bacha Khan University Charsadda Jobs 2020
Bacha Khan University Charsadda KPK Jobs September 2020. Similarly a public sector Organization of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Indeed invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions. Hence purely on contract basis. Moreover, initially for a period of one year extendable for another period of two years.
|Date Posted||24th September, 2020|
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Bachelor’s / Matriculation|
|Essential Experience||Relevant Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, KPK|
|Job Location||Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date||9th October, 2020|
- Project Director
- Site Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Computer Operator
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. Also must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.