Government of AJK Planning & Development Department Kashmir Jobs 2020 Latest
AJK Planning & Development Department Kashmir Jobs 2020 Latest. Indeed Planning & Development Department intends to conduct “Multiple Indicators Cluster Survey (MICS) in AJ&K”. Likewise, For the purpose applications from J&K State subject holders. Moreover, are invited for following temporary appointments on the basis of open merit against the referred project duration. Hence On Contract Basis.
|Date Posted||27th August, 2020|
|Job Category||Management Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Gradation / MS.c / MA / FS.c|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Planning & Development Department, Kashmir|
|Job Location||Azad Jammu Kashmir, Pakistan|
|Last Date||8th September, 2020|
- Field Supervisor
Government of AJK Planning & Development Department Kashmir Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
General Terms and Conditions for Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would require to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs.
- Particularly, appointment will made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after due date will not entertained.
- Hence, Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.