Pakistan Army 301 Spare Depot EME Golra Rawalpindi 15+ Jobs 2020
Pakistan Army 301 Spare Depot EME Golra Rawalpindi. Likewise invites applications from the candidates having Nationality of Pakistan. Hence on Permanent Basis For The Following Posts.
|Published Date||2nd June, 2020|
|Last Date||17th June, 2020|
- DEO (BPS-12)
- LDC (BPS-9)
- Supervisor (BPS-5)
- Carpenter (BPS-4)
- Fireman (BPS-2)
- Chowkidar (BPS-1)
Hence 2nd Class Bachelors Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics. Furthermore having typing speed of 40 WPM. Moreover Matriculation, Middle and Primary is Compulsory for other posts along with experience in relevant fields.
Pakistan Army 301 Spare Depot EME Golra Rawalpindi 15+ Jobs 2020 Latest
Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition Application Forms complete in all respects and well written. Moreover All relevant documents and experience certificates and two passport sized color photographs with CNIC and Other Important Materials. Furthermore Applications should reach the office on or before 17th June, 2020 positively.
- Similarly Only short listed candidates will called for test/ interview.
- Hence No TA/DA will be admissible.
- However, All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject/Trade/Technology on the envelope against the post applied for.
- Hence The competent authority of the parent department is required to produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Indeed All appointments will made strictly on merit.
- Furthermore Applications containing incomplete/inadequate information or received through a-mail or received after due date will not entertained.
- Particularly Degrees must be obtained from HEC institutions.
- However The age relaxation Will given as per Govt. rules.
- Similarly The Authority reserves the right to Stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- Hence All vacancies Will filled On merit basis I observing regional quota as per Govt. rules.
- Similarly The decision of the Competent Authority may treated as FINAL which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- In Addition No relaxation in the venue for interview whatsoever the reason, will given.