University Of Agriculture Faisalabad applications are invited from Pakistani nationals who are not married to a foreign national. Likewise on the Prescribed Form obtainable free of cost on any working day. Moreover, during office hours from the Office of the Registrar (Personnel Section). Also available on University Website for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts.
|Job Location||Faisalabad, Punjab|
|Published Date||23rd April, 2020|
|Last Date||20th May, 2020|
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Lecturer
- Executive Engineer
- Deputy Treasures
- Accounts Officer
- Senior Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Woman Medical Officer
PhD from an HEC recognized Institution in the relevant field. Furthermore 15-years teaching/research experience in HEC recognized University. or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
10-Years post PhD teaching/research experience in a recognized University. Furthermore a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
Minimum Number Of Publications:
The applicant must have 15-research publications (with at least 5 publications in last 5- years) in HEC recognized journals.
PhD in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution. Furthermore 10-years teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
5-Years post-PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University. Likewise a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
Minimum Number Of Publications:
The applicant must have 10-publications (with at least 4- publications in last 5- years) in the HEC recognized journals.
PhD in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. Similarly No experience required.
First Class M.Phil./MS or equivalent degree awarded after 18-years of education. Similarly Master’s degree from a Foreign University in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institute with no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
Bachelor’s Degree (at least 2nd Division) in Civil/Electrical Engineering From a recognized University or and equivalent qualification with seven years experience of professional work in the relevant field.
Degree (at least 2nd Division ) from a recognized University Combined with seven years office experience including at least 3 years experience in scale-17 in a University or a Government or a Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institute.
Degree (at least 2nd Division)from a recognized University Combined with five years office experience including at least 3-year experience in scale-16 in a university or a Government or Semi-Government Orginnization or Educational Institution. Similarly Preference Will be given to the candidates having SAS Qualifications.
Senior Medical Officer
M.B.B.S with Post Graduate Training in Medicines from a recognized University likewise with seven years of professional experience.
Woman Medical Officer
Terms and Conditions
- The Applications are required on Prescribed Form in Quadruplicate (04 complete sets of application) likewise for the posts of of Professor and Associate Professor. Similarly in triplicate (03 Complete Sets of application) for the posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer.
- One Copy of the Application is Required on plain paper along with complete bio data/CV For the Posts Executive Engineer, Deputy Treasurer,Accounts Officer. Moreover Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer and Woman Medical Officer with Attested Copied of all Certificates, Degrees, Testimonial, Details marks Certificated, Experience Certificated with specific dates, Publications Transcripts.
- In Addition Bank Draft (non-refundable) amounting to rupees as indicated below again each post drawn in favor of the treasurer University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- Persons Already employed in any government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel. Advance copies may, However be sent to save time.
- The requisite No Objection Certificate from Present Employer must reach in the office of the Registrar (Personal)/Establishment Section) before or on the last date for receipt of applications or on the date of interviews, failing which such candidates will not be allowed appear for interviews.
- All Government Employees Who intent to apply for any post through proper channel. Similarly they shall clarify through the Heads of their Attached Departments That There is no Pending Inquiry/out-standing Dues against them.
- Similarly Incomplete Applications or those received after due date will not be entertained. Likewise the application for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer Should Reach in the office of the registrar (Personnel Section). Furthermore executive Engineer, Deputy Treasurer, Accounts Officer, Senior medical officer medical Officer and woman medical officer in the Establishment section by 20.05.2020 during office hours.
How To Apply?
Applications on the Prescribed Form Obtainable free of cost on any working day during office hours from the office of the registrar (Personnel Section) and also available on university Website for the following teaching and non-Teaching Posts.