TransPeshawar (The Urban Mobility Company) Jobs 2020 Latest
TransPeshawar (The Urban Mobility Company) Jobs 2020. Hence TransPeshawar, is a Company set up under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017. Moreover it is responsible for the Project Implementation. Furthermore Management and Maintenance of Urban Rapid Transit Projects. Particularly assigned by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Urban Mobility Authority. Likewise The company is seeking for dynamic, experienced and self-driven professionals for the following positions.
|Date Posted||21st June, 2020|
|Last Date||6th July, 2020|
- Communication Specialist
- Assistant Manager BRT Control Center
Hence Master degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Business or related field from a recognized university. Furthermore Foreign qualification will considered an added advantage. Moreover minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience including a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role is highly desirable. Additionally Relevant International work experience will be considered an added advantage.
Assistant Manager BRT Control Center
Hence Bachelor degree in Transportation, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Telecom or other qualifications of relevance from a recognized university Experience. Furthermore a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience including a minimum of 01 year of experience. Likewise related to one or more and security surveillance monitoring of BRT field of automated fare collection, bus scheduling. Moreover surveillance stations, fleet depot storage, adjoining car system will be considered an advantage.
TransPeshawar (The Urban Mobility Company) Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities
Terms and Conditions
- Application Deadline is 5pm of 6th July 2020.
- Similarly Market based competitive salary package will offered to the right candidates.
- Moreover, Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may apply by filling the Job Application Form.
- Furthermore Filled and signed applications supported by CV, Covering letter and copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and photograph shall sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additionally please put post applied for in the subject line, along with the candidate name. TransPeshawar is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
How To Apply?
In Addition Detailed Job Descriptions/Position Requirements with “Job Application Form” are available on Company’s website.