Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs August 2020 Latest. Hence Online applications are invited for various posts in Different departments of Government of Sindh. Moreover, SPSC needs young, energetic and well educated persons with good educational background. Furthermore having relevant experience about the field.
|Date Posted||3rd August, 2020|
|Job Category||Medical Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Sindh Public Service Commission, Sindh|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Major Cities, Sindh|
|Last Date||31st August, 2020|
- Director (Forensic Investigation) BPS-19
- Clinical Instructor BPS-17
- Nursing Instructor BPS-17
- Law Officer BPS-17
- Surveyor BPS-16
- Director Computer BPS-19
- Librarian BPS-17
- Assistant Sub Inspector BPS-09
- However, On the completion of the course the successful candidates will be appointed in the Departments, Government of Sindh.
- Similarly, Age relaxation in upper age limit for vacancies in all departments is subject to Policy / Notification of the Government of Sindh.
- Likewise whereas there is no age relaxation in Police Service.
- Furthermore the posts to be filled through Competitive Examination.
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment
- Similarly, Candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs 500/-.
- Furthermore for each post separately through challan.
- Likewise, in any branch of State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh.
- Furthermore The original Bank Challan shall be retained to be presented at the time of interview.
- Particularly, Application Form, prescribed Syllabus and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from Sindh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Also, The female/minority/differently disabled persons quota seats will be allocated as per policy of Government of Sindh.
- Likewise, Select the correct category (female/ minority/ differently abled persons or general) in which you are applying carefully else your application / candidature will be rejected summarily.
- Also, Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form.
- Indeed Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Also, Options e.g. Domicile, Age Qualification, Center and optional subjects etc once exercised shall not changed at any subsequent stage after closing date.
- Furthermore Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” feature.
- However, The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Similarly, The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Also, Other details can be seen in “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” available at SPSC’S Official Website.
- Additionally, appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial / Regional Quota.
- Furthermore, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Moreover, Application Forms, complete in all respects.
Similarly, The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website of SPSC.