Sindh Public Service Commission Hyderabad Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Online applications are invited for the posts of Assistant Engineer Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics and Chemical BPS-17 in Public Health Engineering and Rural Development Department. Likewise, Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Electrical BPS-17 in Sports & Youth Affairs Department and M.Sc / B.Sc Forestry course in Forest & Wildlife Department. Indeed Government of Sindh to be filled through Competitive Examination.
|Date Posted||18th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||B.E / B.Sc / Intermediate|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Sindh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Sindh|
|Last Date||20th August, 2020|
- Hence Assistant Engineer Civil (BPS-17)
- Likewise, (Assistant Engineer) Mechanical (BPS-17)
- Hence Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Electronics) (BPS-17)
- Particularly, Assistant Engineer Chemical (BPS-17)
- Likewise, (Assistant Engineer) Civil (BPS-17)
- Hence Assistant Engineer Electrical (BPS-17)
- Likewise, (Assistant Conservator) of Forests (BPS-17)
- Also, Range Forest Officer (BPS-16)
- However, On the completion of the M.Sc/B.Sc Forestry course the successful candidates will be appointed as Assistant Conservator of Forest (BPS-17) and Forest Ranger (BPS-16) respectively in the Forest & Wildlife Department, Government of Sindh.
- Similarly, Age relaxation in upper age limit for vacancies in all departments is subject to Policy / Notification of the Government of Sindh. Likewise whereas there is no age relaxation in Police Service. Furthermore and the posts to be filled through Competitive Examination that includes Engineering Cadre and M.Sc / B.Sc Forestry by Sindh Public Service Commission.
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly, Candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only). Furthermore for each post separately through challan in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” Likewise, in any branch of State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh. Furthermore The original Bank Challan shall be retained to be presented at the time of interview.
- Particularly, Application Form, prescribed Syllabus and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from Sindh Public Service Commission Official Website.
- Also, The female/minority/differently abled persons quota seats will be allocated as per policy of Government of Sindh. Likewise, Select the correct category (female/ minority/ differently abled persons or general) in which you are applying carefully else your application / candidature will be rejected summarily.
- Also, Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form. Indeed Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Also, Options e.g. Domicile, Age Qualification, Centre and optional subjects etc once exercised shall not changed at any subsequent stage after closing date.
- Furthermore Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” feature.
- However, The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Similarly, The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Also, Other details can be seen in “GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS” available at SPSC’S Official Website. www.spsc.gov.pk Secretary Phone No (022) 9200694, 9200246/ Fax No.(022) 9200697 Website: www.spsc.gov.pk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similarly, The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website.