Revenue and Estate Department. Hence Office of the Project Director. GIS based Land Settlement Project of Merged Areas (MAs). Particularly “SETTLEMENT AND LAND RECORD DIGITIZATION OF LAND RECORDS (FOR 7 DISTRICTS) / CREATION OF RECORD OF PROPERTY RIGHTS”. Similarly They invites applications suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile. Particularly for the following project based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis. Hence Details of these posts are as under.
|Published Date||21st May, 2020|
|Last Date||5th June, 2020|
- Assistant Settlement Officer
- (Assistant) Manager (GIS)
- Assistant Manager (Database)
- Tehsildar (Rtd)
- GIS Associates
- Computer Operator
- Network Support Engineer
- Girdawar (Rtd)
- Patwari (Rtd)
- Naib Qasid
- Survey Helper
Assistant Settlement Officer
Hence Bachelors degree in Public / Business Administration, Public Policy, Law, Political Science, Economics, Computer Science or relevant discipline from HE recognized Institution. Furthermore 10 years of experience in land records / revenue / land settlement and project management.
(Assistant Manager) (GIS)
Hence at least 2nd class Bachelor’s Degree in GIS or related field. Furthermore Overall 03 years of experience in GIS. Sound understanding of Land Records Computerization / Settlement Operations will be preferred. Moreover, or At least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Geology/ Geography / Environment with one year GIS Diploma. Overall 03 years experience in GI related field.
Assistant Manager (Database)
Hence at least 2nd class Master degree in Computer Science/BS in Computer Scien (Four years Degree) or its equivalent from recognized University. Furthermore with 5 years experience in data base management system Languages Fluency in English, Urdu, Pashto.
Hence Retired Government Revenue Official preferably Tehsildar. Furthermore having relevant experience in Land Settlement.
Hence at least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree in GIS or related field from HEC recognize University with one year experience in LIS or three years experience in other G related field. Moreover, or At least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Geology / Geography with one year GIS diploma from recognized institute with one year experience in LIS or three years Experience in other GIS related field. Furthermore Sound understanding of Land information system and Administration will be preferred.
Hence at least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University. Furthermore with three years relevant experience.
Hence at least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounts / Business Administration / ACCA (Inter) or related field from HEC recognized/University. Furthermore with three years experience in Accounts Management.
Hence at least 2nd class Master degree in Computer Science/BS in Computer Science (Four years Degree) or its equivalent from recognized University. Furthermore with 5 years relevant experience. Similarly or At least 2nd class Bachelor’s degree with one year diploma in IT from recognized institute having 5 years of relevant experience. Furthermore Languages Fluency in English, Urdu, Pashto.
Network Support Engineer
Hence at least 2nd class Master Degree in Computer Science/BS in Computer Scien (Four years Degree) or its equivalent from recognize University with 05 years experience in Networking. Furthermore Languages Fluency in English, Urdu, Pashto.
Hence retired Government Revenue Official preferably Girdawar. Furthermore having relevant experience in Land Settlement.
Hence Retired Patwari having relevant experience in Land Settlement OR F.A/F.Sc qualification with DIT and Patwar course. Furthermore having 3 years experience in Land Settlement/revenue.
Hence at least 2nd class DAE Civil Diploma from recognized institute with two years experience in survey. Moreover or At least 2nd class Bachelors’ degree in Geography/URP/Civil Engineering or any related field with two years experience of land surveying. Furthermore Sound understanding of GPS/GNSS technology. Moreover, Preference will be given to candidates who are registered with Survey of Pakistan.
Hence Literate. Furthermore Having a valid driving license and shall qualify the driving test conducted by the dept.
Hence Literate. Furthermore Preference will be given to candidates having survey experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- In Addition Candidates who want to apply for more than one positions shall submit separate application for each post.
- Similarly, The candidate must clearly mention on the top right most corner of envelop the post they are applying for.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Particularly, Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentary proved.
- Hence Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- In Addition Candidates must enclose attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned.
- Hence If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach No Objection Certificate with employment details.
- Similarly Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- Hence The competent authority (Revenue and Estate Department) reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Moreover, Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- In Addition These positions are purely on contract basis for a period of three (03) years with annual contract which will be renewed on satisfactory performance.
- Hence Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Similarly Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Policy.
- Hence No TA/DA will be paid for Test/interview.
Hence Eligible candidates shall apply within 15 days of this advertisement on the address given below. Similarly, Applications are required to be submitted on the given pattern.