Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence The Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division, Cabinet Secretariat. Furthermore Government of Pakistan intends to hire the services Of the following professionals having relevant qualifications and experience. Likewise from recognized universities on contractual basis under the PSDP project titled “Tahaffuz Pilot Project”. Similarly, a project which will to act as safety net by mitigating the impacts of health shocks on vulnerable segments of Pakistan. Indeed The pilot project will run for 02 years (Possibly) and aim to treat 400 patients. Additionally, in limited public sector tertiary care hospitals.
|Date Posted||13th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Finance Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor|
|Essential Experience||1-5 Years|
|Organization Title||Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||28th July, 2020|
- Hence Doctor
- Likewise, Finance Officer
- Similarly, Accounts Officer
- Particularly, Accountant
- Hence Verifier
Terms and Conditions:
- Similarly, Application forms for the above mentioned positions can be downloaded from the PASS Division website. www.pass.gov.pk
- However, Interested candidates should apply on prescribed application within 15 days from the date of publication Of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/ Resume. Furthermore attested copies Of all educational/experiences certificates, recent photograph and CNIC.
- Likewise, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview
- However, Candidates shall specify additional qualification additional experience which can be given due advantage.
- However, The candidates serving in Government. Furthermore Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their application through the proper channel
- Similarly, The Division reserves the right to not fill any position depending upon the needs.
- Hence Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Furthermore Landline, Telephone, Mobile Number. Likewise Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application form
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for test/interview.
Similarly, Application forms for the above mentioned positions. Moreover can be downloaded from the PASS Division website.