WAPDA is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel. Indeed for the following positions on a contract basis. Additionally, Detail position and eligibility criteria are tabulated below. The Notification of Pakistan Wapda 81+ Jobs is taken from the leading Newspaper Dawn.
Furthermore, Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company (Pvt) Limited, (a subsidiary of WAPDA) is in the process of hiring high caliber, dynamic, experienced, and result-oriented individual for the post of Chief Executive Officer Neelum Jhelum Hydro Power Company (Pvt) Limited.
Moreover, WAPDA is also looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated retired personnel of the Armed Forces (only those who have completed rank I colored service). Similarly, the following positions likely to be permanent on completion of a 01-year probation period on satisfactory performance as per WAPDA Rules / Policy.
|Title||Pakistan Wapda 81+ Jobs December 2020 Latest|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Wapda and Power Development Authority|
|Job Location||Multiple Citites, Pakistan|
- Vigilance Officer Field
- Assistant Vigilance Officer Field
- (Assistant) Vigilance Officer Staff
- Vigilance Officer Superintendent – Assistant
- Inspector Vigilance Field
- (Inspector) Vigilance Staff
- Vigilance Assistant Inspector
- Assistant Inspector Vigilance Field
- Inspector Vigilance Staff (Assistant)
- Assistant Inspector Vigilance Clerk
- Research Officer Soil Chemist
- Officer Surface Water Hydrology (Research)
- Research Officer Soil Mechanic
- Officer Foundation (Research)
- Research Officer Agriculture
- Research Officer Agronomy
- Assistant Research Officer Ground Water Hydrology
- Research Assistant Cement
- Concrete Research Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Typist
- chief Executive Officer CEO
- Deputy Director of Security
- Security Officer
MSc Chemistry (1st Division) from a recognized University or 04 years / 08 semesters honors degrees. Likewise, Bachelor Degree (2nd Division) in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
BCom / BBA (Finance) with at least 50% marks / “C” Grade. Indeed Computer Literacy is mandatory. Moreover, ICom / DCom with 2nd Division / “C” Grade and knowledge of current PC operating system with typing speed 40 words per minute on PC.
General Terms and Conditions:
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
- Candidates applying on the prescribed application form for the posts available on www.pts.org.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Educational Degrees / Certificates must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal
- Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) & Balochistan for the posts in BPS-15 & below.
- Only Children of WAPDA Employees are entitled to apply against the posts reserved under WAPDA are eligible to apply against Employee Children Quota posts.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the applicants will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any
- Information found bogus at any stage, during an induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employee thereof.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- The last date for submission of applications is 21.12.2020.
How To Apply?
- The applications form along with the fee deposit is available on Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) website www.pts.org.pk.
- Please download the complete Application Form, and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the country-wide online branches of UBL & HBL.
- Send your applications duly filled, by mail or courier to reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates may also apply & register themselves, their personal & educational data via PTS Online
- Portal & may send or submit their applications through online link online.pts.org.pk which is also available in project details.
How Do I Apply For Recent Job Openings?
Hence you have to go through our article in which you can find out whether the application process is Online or By Hand Submission.
How To Search For Available Opportunities?
Indeed You can find out various number of jobs opportunities on Joip Homepage and on All Jobs Section. Moreover, we Regularly Update It.
Is There a Way To Receive Jobs in Email?
Yes, We have that facility on our website. Additionally, you’ll have to register yourself in a Form right there on the homepage.
Can I Get Assistance With Application Form?
Of Course, We do help our visitors in Online application form submission. Furthermore, To Get Help, you’ll have to reach us out on Contact Us Form.