MTI Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar MTIHMC. Hence applications are invited for the following post/vacancy at MTIHMC, Hayatabad Peshawar. Particularly the candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Similarly along with merged districts as per the following conditions.
- Specialist Registrar-ICU
- Respiratory Therapist
- Medical Officer-1CU
- Charge Nurse-ICU
Terms and Conditions:
- Hence applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience / domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre=Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI-HMC within 02 Weeks of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
- In Addition The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before due date of closing.
- Hence Only shortlisted candidates will called for interview.
- Furthermore Their services will governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 along with 2018/19 amendments.
- Moreover, If the closing date fixed for the receipt Of application form falls on an official holidays the next working day shall considered as the closing date.
- Indeed An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from selection process as per the following.
- Hence Knowingly furnishes any particulars / documents which are false.
- Similarly Provides incomplete application.
- Furthermore, Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement.
- Moreover, Suppresses material information.
- Particularly Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack of performance or on disciplinary grounds.
- Similarly Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
- Also Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means.
- Particularly Submits forged certificates.
- Also Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates.
- Moreover, Misbehaves in the interview.
- Similarly Original documents should produced at the time of interview.
- Hence No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
- In Addition MTI, Hayatabad Medical Complex is committed to achieve workforce diversity in terms gender and culture. MTI-HMC further encourages the Individuals from minority group indigenous groups and person with disabilities to apply.
Similarly Application Forms are available on HMC website given below will submitted in the (Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI-HMC) along-with Bank Draft / Payment Order in favor Of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank Of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, NC Number# PLS 00060-00-2, as per the payment schedule.