Ministry Of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs 2020. Hence applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts. Moreover, the Government of Pakistan needs to be qualified, energetic, and professional candidates to serve the organization in a well adaptive way.
|Date Posted||10th December 2020|
|Job Category||Administration Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Bachelor / Intermediate / Primary|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Ministry Of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||25th December, 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- UDC Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01
- Similarly Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Furthermore Five years general age relaxation has been included.
- Moreover Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government Of Pakistan rules.
- Similarly Application form can downloaded from the website of MORA Islamabad.
- Likewise Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would required to produce NOC at the time Of interview.
- Hence A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- In Addition Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of degrees/ certificates issued by HEC/ recognized board/ universities/ institute.
- Additionally Information provided in the application form be verified and in case Of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents.
General Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- Particularly MORA reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, Indeed if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Hence The MORA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, Moreover increase / decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Hence No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Moreover, Five year General Age Relaxation has already been included in the Maximum Age Limit above.
- Furthermore, If a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories specified above. Hence he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will be observed as per rules.
- However, The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number Of posts. Furthermore or Stop the recruitment process before completion Of the recruitment process.
- Similarly, These vacancies are purely on contract basis. Likewise, and the recruited staff Will have no rights to claim for the permanent appointment in the future.
- Particularly, Complete applications on prescribed format along with CV. Furthermore must reach to this Division within 10 days of the publication Of this advertisement.
- Indeed Incomplete applications will not entertained.
- Similarly, Post applied for should clearly mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Particularly, A candidate may apply for more than one posts but each envelop should contain one application only.
- Likewise. Only shortlisted candidates. Moreover fulfilling the prescribed requirements. Indeed will be called for test/interview.
- Particularly, Interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
How To Apply?
Candidates for the posts at serial No. 1 to 4 shall apply Online only on the prescribed application form which is available on our website i.e. www.mora.gov.pk whereas, the applications for the posts at serial No 5 & 6 shall be submitted in the hard form at the address Interfaith Harmony Wing, 8th floor, Green Trust Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad.