Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication Jobs 2020. Similarly, NITB under the PSDP Project “e-Office Replication at All Federal Government Divisions”. Likewise, intends to recruit competent and experienced professionals on open merit/contractual basis. Indeed candidates may send their applications via postal services.
|Date Posted||8th December 2020|
|Job Category||IT Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master’s / Bachelor’s|
|Essential Experience||No Experience Required|
|Organization Title||Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunication, Islamabad|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||21st December 2020|
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC Clerk (BPS-11)
- LDC Clerk (BPS-09)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- In Addition, Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel. Likewise, would require to produce a No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Furthermore, any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Similarly, interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with a photograph. Furthermore and a photo copy of the Computerized National Identity Card & relevant documents.
- Likewise, The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Hence, No Travelling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Furthermore, Applications incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Moreover, all relevant documents/experience certificates and two passports sized color photographs.
- Particularly, an appointment will be made according to Merit and Provincial/ Regional Quota.
- Moreover, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- In Addition, Candidates should eligible in all respect by the last date.
- Furthermore, incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Moreover, applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Hence, the Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
- Particularly, all relevant documents must attested.
- However, the candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement.
- Also, ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- In Addition, Provincial/regional quota will observed as per rules.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Particularly, Candidates applying for more than one post need to send relevant documents for each post separately.
- Furthermore, interested applicants may send their applications. Moreover Without any fee and/or Original academic documents.
Hence, Interested candidates may apply online. Particularly only applications applied online will accepted. In Addition, Applicants are required to submit an online application via the Website.