MES jobs are some of the most sought-after jobs in the engineering field. They offer great career prospects and opportunities to work on cutting-edge technologies. If you are looking for a job in the engineering field, then a job in MES is the perfect choice for you.
Currently, there are 1548 vacancies available in Military Engineering Services, Pakistan. Those who want to apply can do by submitting an online Application on the MES Official Website. The Job Advertisement is provided below, Reading that is a must. Eligible, qualified, and energetic individuals are required for the positions in Military Engineering Services – MES.
Engineering is an important and significant part of the military sector. It is a process wherein military technology and equipment are designed, developed, and improved for the benefit of the armed forces. The engineering process of the military sector is very different from that of the civilian sector. Military engineering services (MES) focus on the research and development of new technologies that are specific to the needs of the armed forces.
MES Jobs are announced regularly for civilian personnel in various categories. Both males and females can apply for these jobs. The selection process for these jobs is very competitive.
|Title||Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2023|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Military Engineering Services MES|
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-I
- Charge Hand B&R Gde-I
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-II
- Switch Board Attendant
- Air Conditioner / Refrigerator Mechanic
- Oil Engine Driver
- Meter Reader
- MT Driver
- Pipe Fitter / Plumber
- Motor Pump Attendant
- Sanitary Worker (Sweeper)
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Sui Southern Gas Company Limited SSGC Jobs 2023.
- Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Through OTS.
- Gilgit Baltistan Scouts Jobs Pakistan 2023.
How To Apply for Military Engineering Services Jobs 2023?
Apply Online at www.jobs.mes.gov.pk. Online applications sent through the link shall be considered for recruitment.
Tests will be in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Kharian, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan, Karachi, Hyderabad, Pano Aqil, and Quetta. All vacancies mentioned above are for all Pakistan bases, and chosen candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan and outside Pakistan as and when needed by the department.
The following documents in original and attested photocopies at the moment of the interview:
- 3 x Latest passport-size photographs.
- Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army)/svc cert/NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES/another Govt department).
- Word on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified by Magistrate Grade-I.
- Disability certificate showing nature of disability allocated by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health.
- Attested photocopy of academic qualification.
- Attested copy of CNIC and domicile duly verified by the concerned district authority.
- Experience Certificates (if any).
- Sindh Police Recruitment 7543 Posts.
- SBP Jobs 2023 – State Bank of Pakistan (Apply Online).
- WAPDA Jobs 2023 Advertisements | www.wapda.gov.pk.
How Do I Apply For Recent Job Openings?
Hence you have to go through our article in which you can find out whether the application process is Online or By Hand Submission.
How To Search For Available Opportunities?
Indeed You can find out various number of jobs opportunities on Joip Homepage and on All Jobs Section. Moreover, we Regularly Update It.
Is There a Way To Receive Jobs in Email?
Yes, We have that facility in our website. Additionally you’ll have to register yourself in a Form right there on homepage.
Can I Get Assistance With Application Form?
Of Course, We do help our visitors in Online application form submission. Furthermore In Order to Get Help you’ll have to reach us out on Contact Us Form.