Government Of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Jobs October 2020 Latest. Similarly applications from the young and dedicates individuals are invited. Likewise having Domicile of Districts of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Furthermore the selection will be purely on merit basis. Moreover, the Notification is taken from the leading Newspaper Daily Ausaf. Additionally Last Date to Apply For these Opportunities is 23rd October, 2020. Indeed For More Details Read Out The Whole Notification.
|Title||Government Of Azad Jammu and Kashmir AJK Jobs October 2020 Latest|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Government Of Azad Jammu and Kashmir|
|Job Location||AJK, Pakistan|
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Stenographer (BPS-14)
Important Note For Eligibility:
- Hence Be a Pakistani & permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Additionally, Application forms completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise, Degrees must obtained from Higher Education Commission institutions.
- Similarly, the age relaxation will give as per Government rules.
- Additionally, The Authority reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.
- Furthermore, the decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Similarly, Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card must attached with the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence will give as per Government instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Indeed, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence, the number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall considered without proof.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.