Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad FJA Jobs 2020 Latest Opportunities. Hence applications are invited on all Pakistan basis for filling up the following posts. Likewise on merit in the Federal Judicial Academy as per detail below.
|Date Posted||20th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||Master / Bachelor / Intermediate / Primary|
|Essential Experience||1-3 Years|
|Organization Title||Federal Judicial Academy, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||3rd August, 2020|
- Warden (BPS-17)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- IT Assistant (BPS-15)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-02)
Hence 2nd class Masters Degree. Furthermore Three years experience of running Mess.
Assistant Private Secretary
Hence 2nd Class Bachelors degree. Furthermore Minimum speed of 100/50 WPM in Shorthand and Typing, respectively. Moreover Computer literate preferable. Particularly Those who have worked as steno typist will be preferred.
Hence 2nd Class Bachelors Degree. Furthermore Computer literate preferable.
Hence 2nd Class BS(CS/IT) (4 years Programme), Furthermore 2nd Class BCS/BIT or equivalent degree.
Likewise Intermediate. Moreover minimum Speed of 40 WPM in Typing. Particularly Computer literate preferable.
Hence Intermediate. Furthermore Minimum Speed of 30 WPM in Typing. Moreover, Computer literate preferable.
Terms and Conditions
- Furthermore Government Servants should apply through proper channel.
- Moreover, Age relaxation will be allowed as per Federal Government Policy.
- Hence Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be considered.
- Additionally, Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview
- Hence No Travelling and Dearness Allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- Hence, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Likewise, Applications by-hand, received after due date or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained / considered.
- Also Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Particularly Only short listed candidates Will be called for test / interview.
- In Addition, For any query, please contact during office timings i.e 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Furthermore, The Institute reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any stage and also to increase or decrease the number of vacancies according to the rules.
Hence Applications along with complete bio data, two attested recent passport size photographs, photocopies of degrees/certificates and experience certificate should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. The advertisement is also available on the website.