Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has delivered a Notification. Hence of extension in public holidays from 30th April, 2020 to 15th May, 2020. Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department delivered this Notification on 30th April Regarding Closures.
In pursuance of decisions of Provincial taken on 30th April, 2020 and in continuation of Relief Rehabilitation & Settlement Department Notification. Likewise of even NO. dated 15th April, 2020 regarding closures exemptions and SOPs to be adopted for the closures and exemptions. And in conjunction With declaration of emergency under Section 16 (A)(1) of the National Disaster Management (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) Act 2010 in respect of (COVID-19) Corona Virus, Read with provisions of Section 16.33 and 38 particularity. The following closures are extended for period as mentioned against each, With immediate effect and in the public interest.
- The extension in public Holidays shall stand extended till 15th May, 2020. (except exemptions at para 1 (e) of notification dated 15th April, 2020.
- All Restaurants. Eateries, Fast Foot, Joints shall remain closed till further orders. Home delivery and take away already allowed under parameters shall continue
- All Tourist spots already vacated, including in upper parts of the province. Aside rivers and other spots shall remain closed till further orders.
- Entry of visitors to Jails shall remain temporarily banned to avoid spread of infection in confined places till further orders.
- Inter-District passenger public shall remain suspended/stopped till further orders.
- Inter-District passenger public shall remain suspended/stopped till further orders. Except Rickshaw, Private Vehicle and Vehicle Chartered for labor movement of exempted. (These exemptions are subject to observance of protocols issued).
- The Limitation of remaining open not later that 4 P.M in the day shall not apply to Milk and Yogurt shops. Furthermore to their supply chains too.
- Mawaishi Mandis and their supply chains shall stand open subject to the condition of framing and implementation of specific SOPs. Hence for this purpose by the Agriculture Department.
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- All Administrative Secretaries, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Divisional Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- All DIGs Police Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- HQ 11 Corps Peshawar
- All Deputy Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- PSO to Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa