Eid Ul-Fitr 2020 Holidays, Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Interior has delivered a notification. Particularly of Eid Ul-Fitr Holidays from 22nd, May to 27th, May. In Addition they announced six holidays on the instance of Eid Ul-Fitr. Hence according to this notification every Public and Private sector will be closed.
Notification Dated: Islamabad, 16th May, 2020
Eid Ul-Fitr 2020 Holidays Notification:
Hence In continuation of Ministry of Interior’s No. 01/01/2020. Public dated 5th December 2019. Similarly It is notified for general information that 22nd to 27th May. 2020 (Friday to Wednesday) shall be public holidays likewise on the occasion of Holy Festival of Eid Ul-Fitr.
Moreover, During these holidays all businesses, public places, community markets and shops etc will remain closed. Furthermore only essential items shops and medical services or medical stores as already notified will remain open. Particularly the above press Release may kindly be published in all major English and Urdu Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through print and electronic media.
Copy Forwarded To:
- President’s Secretariat (Personnel/Public). Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad
- Prime Minister’s Office (Internal/public), Islamabad.
- The Chief Election Commissioner Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad
- The AGPR, Islamabad.
- The Joint Staff HQrs. Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
- GHQ, Rawalpindi.
- Chairman National Accountability Bureau, (NAB), Islamabad.
- All Ministries/Divisions.
- All departments Of Ministry of Interior.
- The Registrar. Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Secretaries, Senate and National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The Chief Secretaries, Government of the Punjab, Sindh, KP, Balochistan, AJK and GB.
- The Director General ISl, Islamabad.
- The Director General IB, Islamabad.
- The Chief Commissioner, ICT (Admin), Islamabad,
- The Governor, State Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- The Secretary. Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad
- The Secretary. Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretarial, Islamabad.
- The Chairman CDA, Islamabad.
- Similarly, Director to Minister for Interior, Islamabad.
- Indeed, PS to the Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
- Hence, PS to the Additional Secretory-I, II & Ill, M/O Interior, Islamabad.
- PRO Ministry of Interior, to ensure its publication also in all dailies.
- The System Administrator (IT), MOI with request to upload likewise on official website.