ECP Islamabad Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2020 Latest. Hence Applications from Pakistan nationals on prescribed proforma are invited to till vacancies mentioned below.
|Date Posted||30th July, 2020|
|Job Category||Legal Jobs|
|Preferred Qualification||LLB / LLM|
|Essential Experience||1-5 Years|
|Organization Title||Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date||15th August, 2020|
- Hence Law Officer (BPS-17)
Law Officer (BPS-17)
Likewise, LLM (2nd Division) / LLB (2nd Division). Similarly Law Graduate (2nd Division). Furthermore with at least five years’ as practicing experience at High Court. Indeed preferably in constitution and election matters. Hence age Limit is Up to 30 Years with five years general age relaxation.
General Terms and Conditions For Appointment:
- Similarly, Attested Copy Of CNIC must be attached With the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit Of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence Will be given as per Government instructions.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Hence persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Particularly, Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in hard form.
- However, Hard copies of their applications On the following prescribed format and attested photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.o Box No.1418 till 15 August, 2020.
- Similarly, Applications after cutoff date Will not be entertained. Likewise, (Only short listed candidates meeting the qualifications/experience will be called for test interview].
- Similarly, Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System.
- Indeed also require to submit their applications in hard form.
- Particularly, Hard copies of their applications on the following prescribed format.
- Hence photocopies of other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No.1418 on or before 15th August, 2020.
- Moreover, Applications after cutoff date will not entertain.
- Likewise, only short listed candidates will receive call for test / interview.
How To Apply?
- However, Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System. Hence by Visiting the ECP Website till 15th August, 2020.