Health Department District Malir Karachi Recruitment Of Staff From BPS-01 To 04 Jobs 2020 Latest
District Malir Karachi Recruitment Of Staff From BPS-01 To 04 Latest Opportunities. Particularly Office Of The District Health Officer For Posting In District Health Department Karachi. Furthermore Applications Are Invited From Candidates Possessing The Under Mentioned Qualification. In Addition, The Notification is taken from the leading Newspaper Dawn. Moreover, Last Date To Apply for these multiple vacancies is 31st October, 2020. Indeed the vacancies are lying vacant in Karachi City of Sindh.
|Title||District Malir Karachi Recruitment Of Staff From BPS-01 To 04 Latest|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Health Department Karachi|
|Job Location||Karachi, Pakistan|
- Support Staff
- X-Ray Attendant
- Hence Be a Pakistani & permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Additionally, Application forms completed in all respects and well written.
- Moreover, Errors/ Omissions are subject to ratification.
- Likewise, Degrees must obtained from Higher Education Commission institutions.
- Similarly, the age relaxation will give as per Government rules.
- Additionally, The Authority reserves the right to stop the recruitment process at any Stage.
- In Addition, All vacancies Will filled On merit basis / observing regional quota as per Government rules.
- Furthermore, the decision of the Competent Authority may treated as final which cannot challenged in any court of law.
- Similarly, Attested Copy of Computerized National Identity Card must attached with the application form.
- However, Relaxation in age limit of years over. Furthermore and above the prescribed age limit. Hence will give as per Government instructions.
- Similarly, the candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Indeed, Wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
- Hence, the number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
- Furthermore, No experience or qualification mentioned in application form shall considered without proof.
- Particularly, The number of vacancies being announced. Likewise, is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.